Thursday, February 18, 2010

Getting Back To Blogging Because I Want To!


Hi Friends,

Yes it has been some time since I have blogged and the hiatus has been good. I was blogging carefully and semi-regularly, but it was because I should. Because I was told that it was smart to have a blog, to get and keep my name out there in cyberspace, to market, to network, to make a splash. All those reasons are good, but they aren't what motivates me to write. When I was putting myself on a schedule, it was just another thing I "should" do and felt obligated to do. Really, I like writing when I feel I have something of value to communicate - either a realization that might help others, an interesting something I have learned, a common thread that weaves through our lives...stuff like that. Tonight I'm focused on "how" I write, not just what I write about. I am observing myself and consciously infusing the act of writing with appreciation, enthusiasm and good posture :) Probably good advice for most daily actions!

Warm Regards,
Cinda

No comments: